$154,080 all Item No: CAN-T-643Q2
Location: British Columbia
You'll surely be blown away by this incredible offer you surely don't want to miss! An entire business for sale including a 1990 Ford 22' food truck, its current location, 100 hours of training in all aspects of the business, and all the recipes! Check out the full details listed down below. Price in CAD:
$154,080 all in British Columbia
The truck's kitchen was built in 2013 and it is hard-wired into a 50 amp power supply at the food garden. It fully runs on electric power with zero propane needed. The business itself has already established a big customer base, and come summer, it will be even busier!
For the potential future buyer of this business, the seller highly recommends that the food truck stays at its current location as it is a great spot and very close to the high school. The monthly rent for the spot rental is also very affordable.
NOTE: Third party parts of this sale such as training are dependent upon buyer and situation at time of sale.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1990
- Manufacturer: Ford
- Model: Food Truck
- Length: 22'
- How many Miles on the body?: 300,000 miles
- How many Miles on the engine?: 300,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2013
- Kitchen equipment runs on: ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 4' x 3'
- Cabinets: several
- Insulated Walls: plastic
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold down
- Upright Freezer
- Deep Freezer: 3
- Refrigerator: 1 upright fridge and 1 back bar fridge
- Stovetop: 2 convection cooktops
- Fryer(s): 5 countertop
- Food Warmer: 2
- Steam Table
- Exhaust Hood: 3'
- Exhaust Fan
- Work Table
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Plumbing Grease Trap
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine
- 2 patio tables and chairs with umbrellas
- kitchenware/other utensils