$82,500 Item No: NC-T-935O2
Location: North Carolina - Pickup or have it transported!
Turn your dream mobile food business into an instant classic with this fully-loaded vintage 1946 Chevy firetruck 26' kitchen food truck with history galore! Everything inside is exactly 1-year old and was custom built for the truck! Don't miss out on this rare gem, learn how you can take it home by calling us today!
You Save: $35,200 (29% off)
Price Now: $82,500
See this equipment on video...
The firetruck only had 7k miles when it was purchased. At one time, it was in a museum and protected from the elements. It's original purpose was a water tanker fire truck which is why the body mileage is so low. The engine is brand new and is a Chevy 454 BB.
No mechanical flaws. The truck runs excellent. Everything is custom-built and top of the line. The truck can run in the middle of the afternoon and the engine temperature stays at a consistent 180 degrees with a load of 12k lbs even when it's hot and humid.
The interior of the truck was not touched except for some minor manipulations to the steering column and gear shifter. The steering wheel can be easily detached each time you leave the truck to prevent theft. The interior is as original as the 1946 Chevy fire truck.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1946
- VIN #: 9426
- Manufacturer: Chevy
- Model: Vintage Kitchen Food Truck
- Length: 26'
- How many miles on the body?: 10,600
- How many miles on the engine?: 3,600
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2020
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS
- Air Conditioning: Middle (16,000 BTU)
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: Hood Area
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold Down and Stainless Steal
- Backup Camera
- Propane Tank(s): 1 tank (100 gallons)
- Generator: 7,000 watts (Gas) Onan Cummins
- Shore Power Cord: 50 AMP - 50 feet
- Upright Freezer: Atosa Counter Top (30Lx27Wx30H)
- Prep Station Cooler: 48 inches
- Chef Base: 2 draws - 48 inches
- Chargrill: 24 inches
- Flatgrill: 24 inches
- Fryer(s): one - 70 pound fryer
- Steam Table: 2 pan, propane
- Exhaust Hood: 7 foot Captive Air
- Exhaust Fan: 2 - 22,500 CFM
- Fire Extinguisher: Phyro-Chem
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Phyro-Chem (Model #NMCH3)
- Work Table: Stainless Steal (30x30)
- Exterior Lighting: Farm Lights, LED
- Interior Lighting: 3 each 48 inch LED Shop Lights
- Electrical Outlets: 6
- Breaker Panel: 200 AMPS
- Hot Water Heater: 4.2 GPM / 105,800 BTU Propane
- Hand-washing Sink: 14 inch Atosa (2 splash guards)
- Triple Sink: Boos Brothers
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 46 gallons
- Transmission - Automatic: 4L80E
- Gas Engine: 454 Big Block V8
- Premium Brakes: 8 pound
- Exterior Work Lights
- Bao Bun Steamer
- 30 quart, Rice Cooker
- Water pump (Sea-Flo)