$38,500 Item No: CA-MB-080E3
Location: California - Pickup or have it transported!
This classic 1966 Airstream Globetrotter trailer is more than a collector's item. It's a mobile business that could be an office, spare room, camper, boutique, or whatever you want it to be. It's been rebuilt from the ground up so practically everything is new except for the beautiful and classic shell. Make it yours today!
$38,500 in California
Check out the list of features/specs listed below.
- The A/C runs on a standard household 20 amp circuit.
- New custom u-shape bench with cushions (not bolted in for easy removal)
- New mirror polish! It's an absolute head-turner.
- The chassis was inspected and found to be in great shape with no corrosion.
- New plywood subfloor was added in spots where the original subfloor was rotten.
- New LVP flooring (luxury vinyl plank)
- All new 120v system consisting of new exterior shore power inlet, new romex,
- As far as insulation goes the original insulation holds up to this day.
- Rust-Oleum aluminum color painted front tongue, rear bumper, entry step.
- All new marker lights. Original tail lights tested and working: running lights, brake lights, turn signals, and hazards.
- New tires. Bearings were serviced and are rotating freely.
- New heavy-duty 7-way trailer cable.
- The Interior was painted white.
- New twist knob keyed lock.
- Interior Ceiling Height-6.6'
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1966
- Manufacturer: Airstream
- Model: Globetrotter
- Air Conditioning: New Dometic Brisk II AC 13.5K BTU
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets: 2 interior
- Breaker Panel: new