18' Chevrolet Diesel P30 Step Van Kitchen Food Truck with Pro Fire Suppression for Sale in Utah!
Item No: UT-T-516E2
Put your best food forward in the mobile food business industry when with this 1992 Chevy P30 food truck! This is a great business opportunity! Know more information below.
$54,998 in Utah
Check out this mobile kitchen now! It has less than 175,000 miles so it runs great. Double doors in the back as well as a awning style window. It’s 18' long and 12.5' feet high. This awesome mobile food unit is featuring an Imperial 6 burner gas stove with gas oven. All chefs fantasize about Imperial ovens! Unit comes with a Cummins generator stored under the truck. It has a switch inside to turn everything on and with the generator stored under the truck instead of on back, it’s so much quieter and makes it near impossible to steal! See the equipment list section to know more.
- Concession Window(s): 1 6 foot concession window
- Insulated Walls: FRP walls
- Awning: Manual
- Propane Tank(s): 15 gallon tank
- Generator: Cummins 4200 watt gas generator stored under the truck.
- Shore Power Cord: Standard 110 6 foot cord
- Slide-top Cooler: Top loading , 2 drawer cooler
- Refrigerator: 6 foot 3 shelf with lock
- Prep Station Cooler
- Stovetop: imperial 6 burner gas stove
- Oven: Larger oven 1 rack
- Exhaust Hood: 4 foot hood
- Fire Extinguisher: Red extinguisher
- Pro Fire Suppression System
- Work Table: 2, 5 foot stainless steel tables with shelves
- Interior Lighting: Fluorescent
- GFI Outlets: 4 inside outlets
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater: with pump
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 40 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 45 gallons
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine
- Back-up Alarm
- Top storage cold table with 2 additional drawers