$42,900 Item No: NC-T-342J2
Location: North Carolina - Pickup or have it transported!
Catch every ice cream lover's attention using this mechanically sound 1990 18'8" Chevrolet P30 soft serve ice cream truck! See more details below! .
See this equipment on video...
This vehicle is mechanically sound and has been fully serviced. It has driven 157,000 miles.
*Taylor slushy machine's motor needs to be replaced.
*will need some exterior touch up on paint
- Air Conditioning: 2 rooftop units
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Cabinets: interior stainless steel storage
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter
- Generator: Kubota diesel generator
- Shore Power Cord: 30 ft 220 volt
- Slide-top Cooler
- Refrigerator: stainless steel refrigerator
- Soft Serve Machine(s): Electrio Freeze 360 commercial
- Commercial Blender / Juicer: Hamilton Beach commercial blender
- Exterior Lighting: fluorescent
- Interior Lighting
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink: stainless steel
- Triple Sink: stainless steel
- Fresh Water Tank: 10 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 20 gallons
- A/C Power Outlets
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine: 5.7 L
- countertops with sauce container
- wood shelf for slushy syrup and syrup containers
- Taylor slushy machine
- fudge server - single cone dip warmer
- huge storage area for products with stainless steel door