$95,700 Item No: CA-PM-511Q2
SOLDThis 1999 Bluebird fully loaded skoolie bus has everything you need for life on the road and then some! See full equipment list below to see this bus' unbelievable features.
$95,700 in California
This bus has been regularly maintained from day one. The seller will have all preventative maintenance done by mechanic before purchase (all filters, fluids, etc). Four ways to power the unit using solar, shore, DC to DC (bus engine on), or generator. Every bit of hardware used on the exterior is stainless steel so will not rust. This unit is very well built with features that you don't see every day. Registered as a motorhome in its state so no smog, and fully insured as an RV, it should be easy to change over.
- Two stages of automotive paint has been sprayed on by an experienced bus painter. 4 different colors make this effect. $4,000 worth of paint alone, with receipts. This is a paint job that will last and turn heads.
- Every exterior light on the bus has been replaced with LED
- Upper emergency lights in front have been replaced with custom Jeep halo lights, they work as daytime running lights, turn signals, and off-road headlights. Had to custom 3D print a mounting bracket to get the right angle for the headlights.
- Upper emergency lights in the rear have been made into directionals.
- Two awnings, 16ft and 8ft. 8ft awning is electronic and controlled via a switch just inside the front door. Nothing quite like rolling up to a campsite and making shade w the push of a button.
- Factory underbody storage on each side with locks
- Screens on every window.
- Exterior LED light
- Fold-down table
- Waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- Custom LED undercarriage lighting can be turned on/off via toggle by the driver. Light color can be changed via remote.
- Front-mounted tow hitch attached with grade 8 hardware, included 4 bike rack
- Rooftop fire pit - this is a 2 ft propane burning fire pit on the large rooftop deck, big enough for a party. Can be turned on via a key valve up top and adjusted. This is hard piped through the bathroom wall down to the frame of the bus where it connects to its own dedicated 20lb propane tank.
- 1.5 inch rigid foam insulation all around
- high quality marine grade wire used throughout
- All wiring and plumbing has been properly nail plated
- 3x 20lb propane tanks attached to the frame - 2 are connected and have an automated switch over feature and power the full-size oven/stove + instant hot water heater, 3rd is dedicated for rooftop firepit
- 3000 watt inverter charger
- 40 amp DC to DC charger
- Generator for powering AC when off-grid
- Soft start feature to run AC off grid
- 45 gallon black water tank
- Dometic RV toilet with electrical outlet behind + we added and traveled in style with our Brondell bidet toilet seat, nothing quite like waking up to a heated seat and heated water bidet on a school bus! Can include for the right price :)
- Eccotemp L10 water heater
- Heat provided by rooftop AC and by the Dickinson diesel heater designed to heat 40ft boats out at sea, also have the decorative flue cover and the bad weather rain cap, turn on the fuel pump at the switch up front, light it up, and have fuel for weeks, the heater fuel source is connected to the 100-gallon bus fuel tank
- Front seating area that converts into beds (either individual or all can combine into one super bed) storage underneath
- Real all wood cabinets with soft-close features with antique brass hardware, have added child latches as well.
- 33in apron sink
- Pint rinser attachment on the counter to easily wash your beer glass out
- Top of the line the 4-burner propane stove/oven
- 12ft of counters-top space
- Full size apartment fridge with ice maker
- Horse trough bathtub has been finished in pond epoxy to ensure it will not leak and for a photo finish
- Tile in the bathroom is all marble; goes beautifully with the brass fixtures
- Brass shower head is great when hooked up to city water, also includes the oxygenics shower-head to save water when off-grid - can open the door and be placed there for instant outdoor shower
- Bedroom is a king sized bed with some storage features
- Roof is tongue and groove painted with the "roll and tip" method, which makes it very easy to clean and gives a beautiful shine
- Driver's seat is custom red suede leather, air ride seat gives extra comfort, back up camera makes maneuvering much easier.
Note: Seller is willing to offer a full day of drivers education that has 10+ years of bus driving experience.
- Air Conditioning: 15000btu Carrier rooftop with heat
- Propane Tank(s): 3, 20 lbs
- Generator: 3000 watt gas generator
- Solar Panels: 1200 watts of renogy rooftop solar panels
- Shore Power Cord: 30amp shore power adapter
- Exterior Lighting: LED
- Interior Lighting
- Breaker Panel: 600 amp hours of lithium
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 116 gallons, under the bed with fill and city water connection
- Gray Water Tank: 95 gallons