$55,000 Item No: NC-T-846E3
Location: North Carolina - Pickup or have it transported!
Sell a wider range of foods and serve more customers when you pull up in this 2001 International food truck. Check out the equipment list below to see what this unit has to offer!
$55,000 in North Carolina
This unit has been fully re-done in 2019 with a new motor and all-new high-end interior equipment.
*Some minor wear on the body and interior.
*The dash got broken at one point and you cannot read the speed, mileage, or diesel reader. Just add diesel every 3 days.
Notice: Possible odometer issue with some FedEx trucks. See detailed info.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2001
- VIN #: 1HTMGAM11A930118
- Manufacturer: International
- Model: Kitchen Food Truck
- Length: 22'
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2019
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: front and rear
- Concession Window(s): 2
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold down, live edge
- Backup Camera
- Propane Tank(s): 1, 30 g
- Generator: Cummins Onan QG 7000 Commercial Mobile gasoline powered
- Refrigerator: Upright, 26" x 23" x 5': Serv-ware
- Prep Station Cooler: 2, total 8' long: Serv-ware
- Flatgrill: 2, CookRite flat tops
- Fryer(s): 2, Serv-ware double basket fryers
- Food Warmer: 1, 30 5/8": Avantco
- Steam Table: 2 pan steam table with under shelf, and 1 portable 2 pan steamer
- Exhaust Hood: 48"
- Work Table: 4 ' aluminum
- Grease Trap
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets: 9
- Breaker Panel: 30 amp
- Hot Water Heater: Tankless, Eccotemp FV i12-LP
- Hand-washing Sink: 1
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 45 gallons
- Gray Water Tank
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine
- Back-up Alarm
- Cooking equipment: baking sheets/pans, tongs, steam table hotel pans, 3 hot flexible portable hot boxes
- Water pitcher, polypropylene containers, plastic hinged togo boxes, small rolling cart, mops, brooms, squeegee, storage bins
- In attached video, speaker mislabels a couple of pieces of equipment