$63,800 Item No: SC-T-987B3
Location: South Carolina - Pickup or have it transported!
Generate cold cash by vending your frozen confections using this GMC Workhorse ice cream truck!
$63,800 in South Carolina
See this equipment on video...
This ice cream store on wheels runs off a diesel motor and has driven 77k miles. Its interior was installed in 2019.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2001
- VIN #: 5B4KP42Y913329526
- Manufacturer: GMC
- Model: Workhorse Step Van Ice Cream Truck
- Length: 26'
- How many Miles on the body?: 77,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2019
- Kitchen equipment runs on: ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Cabinets: all stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Insulated Walls
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold down and removable
- Backup Camera
- Generator: Cummins 7HGJAE-2132K - 58.3 amps with 1,700 hours
- Shore Power Cord: 50 amp - 4 prong - 25'
- Refrigerator: Everest ETBR2 (47.5") undercounter 2-door worktop fridge
- Ice Cream Cold Plate: 3 total: Nelson BD-8, BD-6, and BD-4
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Breaker Panel: 50 amps
- Hot Water Heater: Stiebel Eltron Model SHC 4 4 gallons
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: approx. 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: approx. 65 gallons
- Sound System: exterior speakers
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Back-up Alarm
- Exterior Work Lights