$166,385 Item No: UT-PM-647P2
Location: Utah - Pickup or have it transported!
Vacay every day when you travel in this beautiful 2002 45’ Van Hool C-2045 conversion bus! Converted from a coach bus into a full-fledged off-grid RV, this bus rides like a dream! Be the next owner of this gorgeous mobile home - call today!
$166,385 in Utah
This bus has all the luxuries you could wish for in an RV or off-grid mobile home. Solar can run TV, fridge, oven and cooktop, making the trip enjoyable and convenient even in remote locations. This unit also holds 200 gallons of water, allowing you to fill up less often and camp longer! Bus also has a 50 amp hook-up.
Bus sleeps a family of 5 and the seller has lived full-time on the bus since they finished converting it in the spring of this year. It's a cozy, comfortable home and an incredible way to travel and see the country. Has done extensive traveling this year with no issues.
Check out more of its amazing features below.
- AIMS Global LF Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger 6KW 24 Volt
- AIMS Lithium LFP24V300A Battery
- EPEVER Tracer AN Series MPPT 24V Solar Charge Controller 80 AMP
- Air Conditioning: Senville 18000 2 Zone Mini Split A/C with heat front and back
- Backup Camera
- Surveillance Cameras: with remote and 9" screen
- Propane Tank(s): Marey liquid propane instant hot water heater 34,120 BTU
- Generator: Westinghouse Duel Fuel gas/propane 9500DF
- Solar Panels: 4 Mission solar panels mono crystalline 1,540 watts total
- Shore Power Cord: 50 amps, 25' cord
- Hot Water Heater
- Fresh Water Tank: 200 gallons
- Toilet: composting
- Shower: soaker tub with rain shower head
- Transmission - Automatic: Allison B500 transmission
- Diesel Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60 with Jake brake
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- fuel tank holds 216 gallons
- tinted double pane windows
- 3 large bunk beds with 3 hall closets
- huge master bedroom with large closet and storage and its own AC
- Emparva induction cook top
- Galaxy convection oven
- Frigidaire full size fridge