$27,216 Item No: UT-SV-667K2
Location: Utah - Pickup or have it transported!
Check out this 2002 Freightliner MT45 step van truck that would be perfect for conversion to a mobile boutique, mobile office, or any other mobile biz that you have in mind! Seller has used it as a tiny house / camper, so it would also be great for that. More details are listed down below for you to review. .
This vehicle runs on a Cummins 5.9 L 24 valve diesel engine and has driven 82k miles. It also features a stove and oven that was installed in 2019. It was a former US Postal service delivery van that runs 14 MPG on the highway. This van comes stock with a really flimsy fiberglass roof, so the seller added a layer of aluminum on top for added strength.
- Air Conditioning
- Spare Tire
- Insulated Walls: 2" foam board insulation on all sides
- Hand-washing Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 40 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 5 gal
- Propane Tank(s): 5 gallons
- Solar Panels: Goal zero 120 watt, 100 amp hour battery
- A/C Power Outlets: 110 volt pure sine wave inverter
- Water Tank: 40 gallons
- Transmission - Automatic: Allison
- Diesel Engine: Cummins 5.9 L 24 valve
- Custom Wheels: brand new $1,200 mud and snow tires; single rear wheels
- block heater to start it in cold environments
- 14 MPG on the highway
- 120 watts of solar; 100 amp hours battery storage
- 3 burner stove with oven
- 12V 5KW diesel heater that exhausts outside and recirculates inside air for great dry heat
- Maxxair Maxxfanmodel 00-05100k, 10 speed, built in rain shield, intake or exhaust
- Custom roof with skylight: These vans come stock with a really flimsy fiberglass roof, I added a layer of aluminum on top for added strength.
- beautiful painting on inside of back doors
- tons of headroom
- fire extinguisher