$24,192 Item No: CA-PM-876P2
Location: California - Pickup or have it transported!
Here is the 2005 GMC Thomas short conversion bus that can be your dream mobile home on the road. See the full equipment list below for more info on this nicely updated unit!
$24,192 in California
This bus was used as a YMCA bus and had FMCSA-DOT inspected until 2018.
It is in excellent condition and has a mileage of 21,600. There is a system set up where the vehicle of the bus is connected to Solar and acts as a backup generator.
Check more of its features below.
- iSpring R.O. water filtration system
- live edge cedar kitchen countertop
- R22 Thinsulate in walls & ceiling
- hardwood floors
- cedar walls
- oak veneer ceiling
- antique coal burning stove with class A double wall stove pipe
- mosaic crystal hearth
- bath spout
- 3 Gel batteries with 92 Amp Hour Rating
- Pro watt SW 1000 inverter
- Midnite charge controller
- Air Conditioning
- Insulated Walls: R22 Thinsulate and Spray Foam
- Floor Drains: 1
- Generator: The Vehicle acts as back-up generator
- Solar Panels: 2, 300watts, on stand
- Interior Lighting: LED
- Electrical Outlets: 4 Outlets Inside
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater: 10 gallons, Atwood propane/electric
- Hand-washing Sink: Single with Reverse Osmosis Water System
- Shower: outdoor
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine
- Avanti energy efficient apartment size refrigerator
- 3 burner propane cook stove
- Apartment Refrigerator
- Wood Stove for heat with Class A double wall stove pipe