$28,000 Item No: TN-T-109L2
Location: Tennessee - Pickup or have it transported!
Making your way to the top of the ice cream truck game is a breeze with this super cool 2008 - 22' Ford 450 ice cream truck! Read through more of its details listed down below.
$28,000 in Tennessee
Seller has just replaced the brakes and rotors. Truck's interior was installed in 2009 and this vehicle has driven 153,000 miles. Truck has a new (600 hours) Onan 7500 watt generator - the biggest issue, especially to people new to food trucks. Installed under body and is very quiet. Fresh water tank filled from outside.
*normal wear and tear
*wrap will need to be replaced
- Air Conditioning: 2 units - can only use both at same time on shore power
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 6'
- Cabinets: 3 wall-mounted
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Insulated Walls
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: 12" lift and brace
- Generator: Onan 7.5KW generator with 600 hours
- Deep Freezer: 2
- Slide-top Cooler: dip cabinet freezer with lighted cover & door
- Refrigerator: Ddrm room type fridge
- Interior Lighting: fluorescent
- Breaker Panel: 50 amp
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 30 gal
- A/C Power Outlets
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine: Ford V8