$92,950 Item No: TX-T-642Q2
This 2009 Workhorse W42 kitchen food truck is the PERFECT setup for someone ready to launch their mobile culinary dream! See full equipment list for more details on this well-equipped unit.
$92,950 in Texas
This truck measures 24' long and its kitchen was built in 2016.
No animal products have ever been served out of the kitchen as the previous owner served 100% vegan and gluten-free dishes.
Powered by a strong 4.5L V6 diesel motor; entire engine was replaced in April 2017. The truck has 100,767 original miles and 21,664 engine miles.Upgrades:
- entire engine replaced 4/2017
- transmission solenoids replaced in 11/2019
- driveshaft replaced in 7/2019
- fryer replaced in 7/2021
- replaced camshaft, cam followers, connecting rods, pistons, water pump, lube oil pan, crankshaft, balancer, cylinder heads, rocker arms, valve covers, lifting eyes, sensors, glow plugs, high-pressure fuel system, oil cooler, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, turbocharger, turbo air inlet, turbocharger piping and support, turbo oil lines, and EGR system
*the solid wood counter at the service window has aged a bit
*the lid to the deep freezer in the kitchen has some dings
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2009
- Manufacturer: Workhorse
- Model: W42 Kitchen Food Truck
- Length: 24'
- How many Miles on the body?: 100,767 miles
- How many Miles on the engine?: 21,664 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2016
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: 15,000 BTU
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 6'
- Spare Tire: 1 spare tire but no rim
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: wood fold down
- Propane Tank(s): 14.4 gallon RV tank built into the truck
- Generator: Cummins Onan QG 7000 watt with 1734.7 hours
- Shore Power Cord: 2 - 50 amp cords, 10’ and 50’. Also 100 ft heavy duty for 30 amp
- Deep Freezer: Igloo
- Refrigerator: 2 Maxxcold 23 cu ft single door upright fridges
- Prep Station Cooler: Maxxcold 48"
- Stovetop: 2 double burner American Range (4 burners total)
- Oven: American Range one rack
- Flatgrill: American Range 24"
- Fryer(s): Felux 50# double basket fryer
- Food Warmer: Cambro hot box and heat lamp
- Coffee Machine: 2 Hamilton Beach coffee brew percolators
- Exhaust Hood: 6'
- Exhaust Fan
- Fire Extinguisher: ABC and K class
- Work Table: 5' stainless steel with cutting board
- Exterior Lighting: 2 LEDs at service window. Wired LED signs both sides
- Interior Lighting: 4 LED ceiling lights
- Electrical Outlets: 6 inside
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater: 4 gallons
- Hand-washing Sink: stainless steel
- Triple Sink: stainless steel
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 40 gallons with valve to dump water
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine: 4.5L V6
- Frigidaire chest freezer for storing food off truck
- 60qt stainless pot; kitchen timer; knives, spatulas, spoons, cooking oil filters & strainer
- hundreds of compostable #1 & #2 boats, clams (various sizes), 16oz cups/lids/straws, 4 drink holders, 2 & 4oz cups w/lids, napkins & napkin holders, soup bowls, hot drink cups with lids, forks, spoons, utensil packets
- Thunder group plastic prep containers - various sizes with lids
- 1.5qt, 2qt, 4.13qt, 6.3qt, 12qt Thunder Group plastic prep containers with lids
- Aroma rice cooker; Black & Decker Bread maker
- tight maintenance records
- Flojet 35 psi water pump
- LED menu board sign; 2 black a-frame sidewalk signs
- 2 trash cans; water hose; hundreds of food packaging items - cups, clam shells, boats, servingware, etc