Chevy Ice Cream Truck for Sale in California!!!
Item No: CA-T-335B2
SOLDMake your ice cream business mobile with this 1988 model Chevy P30 step van ice cream truck with a 10' box, 9 ft. standing height and 100,000 miles on its engine! More details can be seen below.
$31,350 in California
Check this out! This awesome ice cream truck has dual airbag suspension to accommodate the weight of the cold-plate freezer on board which will hold +3000 units for up to 12 hours without electricty. It has replaced the brakes, shocks, tires and starter. It has an auxiliary battery and wiring in case you wanted to install an inverter for on board power. It runs like a beast! The original diesel engine was replaced with a straight Chevy V8 engine. It gets regularly scheduled maintenance (oil changes, fluids, tire pressure, air bag pressure). Meets all California permitting requirements! Check the equipment list for more info.
- Concession Window(s): 2
- Cabinets: Metal wall cabinet
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: Sheet metal
- Insulated Walls: Fiberglass insulation
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: Yes
- Exterior Customer Counter: Two fold down & removable
- Work Table: stainless steel
- Interior Lighting: Flourescent
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine
- Additional 1: Dual airbag rear suspension
- Additional 2: 7 ft. Nelson Cold-plate freezer
- Additional 3: Auxiliary battery