$77,000 Item No: TX-T-301G2
Location: Texas - Pickup or have it transported!
Be one of today's hottest mobile food spots with this 2006 16' Diesel Freightliner Utilimaster MT-45 step van food truck that was formerly used as a medical supply company equipment transporter. Equipped with 5.9L Cummins Diesel Engine at 136k miles. This is a highly sought engine as it is a true work horse and doesn't hit its stride until the 100,000 mile mark. Transmission is going strong as well. Check out more of its specs below! .
The truck was stripped and built from the ground up with brand new materials and equipment with a total build cost of $110k value. All equipment are top of the line with a 2017 kitchen build-out. This truck has strong bones and shouldn't give you any issues and has a stand alone value of $18k. This week the truck was given a brand new starter and 2 new batteries at an $850 value. Altogether, there has been an estimated $7k value in new work and improvements. Clean title in hand for this mechanically sound food truck!The following are all less than a 1 to 1.5 years old:
• All tires (1 year)• B
rake pads/rotors (6 months)• B
rake line/brake fluid flush and refill (2 months)•
Suspension (1.5 years)•
Hydroboost (improves handling and brakes 1.5 years)Additional Features:
• Both left and right sideview cameras and rearview camera with custom toggle switch allowing you to watch left or right and 2 screens installed to dash.
• 2 Magnetic Menu boards. One placed between ordering/serving windows and additional magnetic menu board outside. You can create custom magnets to place on the truck and remove them to your liking or if you sell out of an item.
• Exhaust hood has been replaced with a new grease fan/vent 6 months ago.
• The primary fuel tank of the truck itself has been customized to siphon gas into the generator directly. No need to fill up two separate fuel tanks!
• Generator and propane tank are both hidden! (Generator is built into the side with accessible latch and propane tank is hidden underneath). This creates an absolutely clean build on the exterior with no protrusions.
• All equipment are still under warranty.Current owner spent 7 days straight deep cleaning this truck. All equipment was removed entirely off the truck, and all walls, floors, and ceilings were deep cleaned (scrubbing, degreaser, pressure washer, etc.) Each piece of equipment was then deep cleaned individually before everything was placed back inside and polished.
- Air Conditioning: Rooftop A/C Unit
- Concession Window(s): 2 windows
- Insulated Walls
- Backup Camera
- Surveillance Cameras
- Propane Tank(s): 18 lb. propane tank
- Generator: Cummins Onan Diesel Silent Generator 8000 Watts
- Shore Power Cord
- Upright Freezer: True 27" single-door
- Refrigerator: True 48"
- Prep Station Cooler: True 48"
- Flatgrill: Never Used 36" American Range
- Fryer(s): 2 American Range 50 lb. Fryers w/ baskets
- Steam Table: 48" 3-Well
- Exhaust Hood: 5' grease vent hood
- Exhaust Fan
- Work Table
- Exterior Lighting: LED
- Interior Lighting: LED
- GFI Outlets
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater: Bosch
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank
- Gray Water Tank: with exterior release valve
- Sound System: Exterior JL Audio Submariner Speakers
- A/C Power Outlets
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine: 5.9L Cummins
- Exterior Work Lights: LED Window lighting
- Interior on/off toggle switch for generator built into cabin
- Circulation vent at rear of truck
- JL Audio amp, Pioneer head unit, and custom bluetooth P.A. receiver/speaker (You can call out orders via speaker and link up bluetooth to your device to play music)
- 2 Magnetic Menu boards