$83,600 Item No: SC-T-545K2
Location: South Carolina - Pickup or have it transported!
Get your dream mobile kitchen without a hitch and start your climb towards mobile food business success with this fully-equipped 1983 Chevy P30 25' step van kitchen food truck! This unit is 100% operational and in flawless condition! See full details below and call us now to learn how you can bring it home! Seller will include lots of extras if asking price is met. Branding / recipes not included in sale.
$83,600 in South Carolina
This unit has a rebuilt motor with only 300 miles on it. No exterior or interior flaws. Rims need to be repainted and the driver-side windshield will be replaced. Body is flawless. Seats are worn as expected. No scratches dents or marks on the body.
- Air Conditioning: mid kitchen
- Concession Window(s): 1 mid kitchen passenger side
- Removable Trailer Hitch: female end in excellent condition.
- Cabinets: lockers
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: all around cooking equipment
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: throughout the truck
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold up
- Propane Tank(s): 2 - 100# exterior mounted
- Generator: Cummins Onan 7000w with 125 hours
- Shore Power Cord: 50' cord and transfer station on passenger side
- Reach-In Upright Cooler: Avantco
- Refrigerator: Avantco
- Prep Station Cooler: 3'
- Stovetop: brand new Patriot 2 burners
- Flatgrill: 36" brand new
- Fryer(s): 2 - 50# each brand new
- Food Warmer: Removable steam table
- Coffee Machine: portable 50-75 cup
- Exhaust Hood: 7'
- Exhaust Fan
- Fire Extinguisher: 2 red bottles and 1 silver Class K
- Pro Fire Suppression System: ProTex II just serviced and upgraded parts
- Work Table: stainless steel 30"
- Interior Lighting: LED with shatter proof covering
- Breaker Panel: 2 - 30 amps
- Hot Water Heater: On demand
- Hand-washing Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 11 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 17 gallons
- A/C Power Outlets: outlets throughout
- Transmission - Automatic: just tuned up
- Gas Engine: V8