$147,660 Item No: OR-PM-861O2
Location: Oregon - Pickup or have it transported!
Take on any adventure without leaving the comforts of home when you become the next owner of this well-equipped 1998 Ford Off Grid tiny home / Skoolie bus! This unit has a 1998 Thomas built body and a Detroit International chassis. See full details below and learn how you can drive it home by calling us today!
$147,660 in Oregon
This mobile home comfortably sleeps four adults, two kids, and a large dog. It has radiant flooring, wood stove and prepped for off grid A/C (not installed). It is furnished with a fixed sleep on latex queen, pull out double memory foam bed, 2 interior hammocks, and a pull out butcher block 650 lbs rated table. The back door storage (garage) is capable of holding hoses, tools, and multiple storage bins. It also features a 7’x10’ cedar deck and surfboard/paddleboard rack. It is powered by a 960-watt solar solar, 400amp lithium battery storage, 3,000 watt hybrid inverter and a 20g fixed propane tank.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1998
- Manufacturer: Ford
- Model: Off Grid Tiny Home / Skoolie Bus
- Length: 10'
- How many miles on the body?: 600,000
- Propane Tank(s): 20g. fixed propane tank
- Solar Panels: 960-watt solar
- Fresh Water Tank: 200 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 100 gallons
- Toilet: Air head composting toilet
- 18 cu ft Samsung refrigerator