$30,240 Item No: NJ-T-939W2
Location: New Jersey - Pickup or have it transported!
You will capture anyone's attention with this eye-catching hipster retro-style 1992 Volkswagen VW bus ice cream truck! This unique vehicle is fully equipped and ready to sell ice cream creations and milkshakes using its Swirl Freeze machine or convert to a coffee truck! Don't miss out. Find out how you can take this beauty home by calling us today!Willing to sell without the Swirl Freeze machine for $42,900
*Mechanical inspection required. No transport; pick up only on this item.
You Save: $19,260 (38% off)
Price Now: $30,240
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WELCOME!
See this equipment on video...
This is custom built and fully restored vehicle. The Swirl Freeze transforms hard ice cream into "twists' including mix-ins and also makes milkshakes. This van markets itself and truly stands out in a crowd! Striking two tone classic mint green and white custom paint job.
The bus can easily be equipped with a soft serve machine or coffee/espresso machine. Its modest size means that it is more nimble than larger vehicles such as step vans. It can be fully powered on-site using the included Generac generator or powered through an outlet using the included shore power cable. The power inverter supplies power to the refrigerator and freezer while the van is being driven.
Engine, transmission, brakes, steering, and suspension all rebuilt in 2021. New Firestone tires also installed in 2021. This vehicle has a water cooled engine. The body is dent free and was freshly painted in 2021. The seats have brand new leather.A new Clover handheld credit/debit card reader and an Igloo Maxcold Latitude 62 rolling cooler are also included with this vehicle.
* some decolorization on driver's door caused by a car magnet; can easily be covered by new branding or vinyl logos
* tail pipe, windshield frame hub caps & undercarriage have some rust
The oil and coolant leaks were repaired. The vehicle's timing was adjusted. A new battery was installed. A new water pump for the kitchen systems was installed. The vehicle is in full operating condition.
This unit would be ideal to be towed to location or set up as a stationary kiosk.
Do not recommend driving this unit long distance.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1992
- VIN #: 21N0001981
- Manufacturer: Volkswagen
- Model: Kombi Van Ice Cream Truck
- Length: 14'
- How many Miles on the body?: 57,059 miles
- How many Miles on the engine?: 57,059 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2021
- Kitchen equipment runs on: ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): Roof opens to create a covered vending space.
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Awning: Manual
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold down - stainless steel
- Generator: 3500w - Generac iQ3500
- Shore Power Cord: 50' - Nema 5-20 connection with a standard 110-120 V adapter
- Deep Freezer: Torrey commercial grade freezer 7.3 sq.ft.
- Refrigerator: Torrey commercial grade fridge 4.6 sq. ft.
- Fire Extinguisher: Restaurant grade
- Work Table: 24"x24" stainless steel countertop work space
- Interior Lighting: LED - 45 1/2" long
- Electrical Outlets: Inside - 6
- Breaker Panel: 2 - 20 amp lines
- Hot Water Heater: Bosch 2.5 gallons
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 35 gallons
- Cash Register: New Clover handheld credit/debit card reader
- Electrical Outlets: Dual Nema 5-20 exterior outlets for generator and shore power
- Transmission - Manual
- Gas Engine
- Swirl Freeze Machine and $500 worth of spare parts & maintenance supplies for the Swirl Freeze
- 7 - mounted toppings dispensers (plus several spare units)
- 1 - speed rack
- Krieger 2000w power inverter with deep cell battery
- 1 - Acrylic countertop ice cream cone holder/display case
- All weather heavy duty vehicle cover
- 53"x10" removeable stainless steel shelf/counter
- Custom touch up paint, hose connection adapters, VW Bus string lights
- Canisters of motor oil, engine coolant, trickle charger
- Mounted hand soap dispenser & paper towel holder with shelf