$35,200 Item No: OH-SV-397R2
Invest in the perfect start-up unit for your business. Get this 1973 Chevrolet P30 empty step van truck today and start turning your dream into reality! Read through more of the vehicle's full set of features listed down below.
$35,200 in Ohio
This former SWAT unit measures 19' long and stands 6'4" high on the inside. Very low mileage with only 15,060 original miles and guaranteed rust-free!
Vehicle is garage kept, has no air brakes, and doesn't require a CDL. No cargo box leaks, no oil or other fluid leaks.
*a few tree limb surface scratches on the sides
*shadow outlines from police department stickers
*the toggle switches above the driver's seat are disconnected as they would have gone to emergency lights and sirens
*a few small dings here and there
*the generator cages do need new locks on the outside
* might need to rekey all the locks on the vehicle because they do have some play in them
- Air Conditioning: roof mounted rear AC unit
- Spare Tire
- Cabinets: 1
- Awning: 12' drivers side
- Generator: Onan
- Shore Power Cord: 250'
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets: 4 - 120v & 2 - 240v outside + 4 inside + receptacle box
- Breaker Panel
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine: 5.7L V8 350 Chevy
- Premium Brakes: power brakes
- Custom Wheels: 19.5"
- 6 new tires
- Royal Purple oil change & lifetime K&N filter
- aluminum body
- heat and defrost
- dual rear wheels
- saloon style swinging rear doors with glass
- power steering