$16,800 Item No: PA-SV-741G3
Location: Pennsylvania - Pickup Only for this item
Let your dream mobile business stand out from the crowd by putting it in this ready to convert vintage 1969 Chevrolet all-aluminum step van! Reach out for more info!
$16,800 in Pennsylvania
This truck has new front windows, new brake lines, new carburetor, and new fuel pump & filter, & has done routine maintenance
Seller's Note: No heat or A/C. The windshield wipers need a new switch. They work but do not turn off so the seller removes the fuse when wipers are not needed. The fuel gauge is not hooked up. The gas tank would have to be dropped to hook it back up.
- 6 cylinder engine that runs good. The original engine is still in the truck. 4-speed transmission. No known issues mechanically.
- The maximum speed of the truck is about 65 mph.
- The tires are 17" and brand new.
- The brakes are drums
- The body of the truck is aluminum and has a light coat of surface rust but no holes or corrosion.
- Registered as an antique truck.
- The last state inspection was about a year ago, then antique tags were put on & inspection is no longer mandatory.
- The standing height is about 7ft.
- Odometer Mileage: 58,149 miles
- Transmission - Manual: 4-speed
- Gas Engine