$80,300 Item No: NY-T-950G2
Location: New York - Pickup or have it transported!
Realize your dream of food truck supremacy by owning this 1990 Utilimaster/Chevy P30 26' Stepvan Kitchen Food Truck! This baby runs like a champ and will continue to do so for a long time! Hurry and call us now to make it yours!
$80,300 in New York
This food truck is a real charmer. Gasoline V8 engine with 4-speed manual transmission. Only 14k miles! This is not a retired fleet vehicle with over 150,000 hard miles before being converted, but an original, custom-built truck that began life as a food truck, not as an afterthought.
Unlike most food trucks which have individual equipment stands and work tables bolted in place, this mobile kitchen features custom continuous stainless steel base cabinet construction on both sides. Upright 2 door freezer and 6’ sandwich unit are built-in and utilize robust cold plate chillers that are able to maintain temperature for hours without running the compressors (good for transport times). Walls, ceiling, and shelves are all quilted stainless steel, as well as the exterior cabinets for the propane tanks. Diamond plate flooring throughout, with full coverage anti-fatigue floor mats in the 16’ workspace. The local health department declared this the nicest food truck they have ever seen. This is solid work by a company that also builds fire engines and disaster relief field kitchens for FEMA.
*Dings on front and rear bumpers
*Smoker not included
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1990
- Manufacturer: Utilimaster/Chevy
- Model: P30 Stepvan Kitchen Food Truck
- Length: 26'
- How many Miles on the body?: 14,273 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 1991
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS
- Concession Window(s): 1 8'x4'
- Spare Tire: yes
- Removable Trailer Hitch: yes
- Cabinets: 3 built into base, 1 w/doors
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: Full coverage, incl. ceiling
- Insulated Walls
- Awning: SS lift up
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: w/ full coverage rubber floor mats
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold down
- Propane Tank(s): (2) 100# exterior tanks
- Generator: 27 amp 120/240v Onan/Cummins
- Shore Power Cord: (2) HD cords 25' & 50'
- Upright Freezer: custom, built-in 42 cu ft
- Prep Station Cooler: custom, built-in 6'
- Stovetop: 4 burner
- Oven: 1/2 size (hotel pan), 2 racks
- Chargrill: 42"
- Fryer(s): 1 35#
- Pizza Oven: Castle counter top unit 2 stone shelves
- Steam Table: 3 hotel pan
- Ice Bin: exterior insulated beverage well
- Coffee Machine: twin vat 10 gal coffee/hot water urn
- Exhaust Hood: 10'
- Exhaust Fan: (3) side mounteed
- Fire Extinguisher: ABC, K type hand helds
- Work Table: 6' SS custom built-in
- Exterior Lighting: (2) 500 w halogen, (1) 16" flourescent
- Interior Lighting: (2) 48" flourescent
- Electrical Outlets: 3 non GFI
- Breaker Panel: (8) 15 amp circuits
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 20 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 40 gal
- Open Signage: full wrap, enclosed menu holder
- Sound System: inside/outside 50w
- Cash Register: built in cash drawer
- Transmission - Manual: 4 speed
- Gas Engine
- Back-up Alarm
- Stainless steel glove and napkin dispensers mounted on walls
- (2) skylights with screens