$82,500 Item No: NM-T-080W2
Location: New Mexico - Pickup or have it transported!
Here is a 2011 Freightliner sprinter 2500 High Roof ice cream truck bringing back the summer feels by serving sweet icy desserts on the road. Get it now and move one step closer to your dream!
$82,500 in New Mexico
This ice cream truck has been driven for 82,662 miles. Check out its other specs below.
- 15,000 miles on the BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain tires
- The second row is 3 seat bench
- Grey wood laminate flooring
- Hitch attachment as well as rear step
- Power mirrors
- back up alarm
- LED safety lights- front and rear (switch operated)
- Cruise control
- 4 extra keys
- Power windows
- Middle sliding window (with a replacement solid window and another sliding window)
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Front Weather tech floor mats
- Driver and passenger window air vents.
- Blackout curtains for all windows
- E-Track rails and clips
- Charge Pro on board marine battery charger
- Extra battery
- Proline 3000 watt DC to AC inverter
- Switch operated: 2 outside LED lights, 8 ceiling mounted LED lights, and 2 outdoor ground illuminating LED lights.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2011
- Manufacturer: Freightliner
- Model: Ice Cream Truck
- How many Miles on the body?: 83,000 miles
- Air Conditioning: front and rear with heat
- Backup Camera
- Exterior Lighting: LED
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets: 120 volts
- Sound System: Pioneer radio
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine
- Anti-Lock Brakes