$15,985 Item No: TN-PM-665W2
Location: Tennessee - Pickup Only for this item
If you can dream it you can do it in this perfect blank canvas! Here is a vintage 1970 GMC P10 ValueVan step van ready for conversion! Turns heads absolutely everywhere it is driven or parked! Find out how you can drive it home by calling us today!
*Mechanical inspection required. No transport; pick up only on this item.
$15,985 in Tennessee
This unit is tight as a drum and a perfect van for your build! You can leave the doors open and enjoy the ride. Rare as they come! Most have died but this one still rides. Runs and drives. Lots of fun, turns heads everywhere. Vehicle Wrap or Paint your logo.
It has 54k original miles and can be used as a work van, car show van or bread van and anything in between.Class IV Tow hitch, New wiring harness, Ready for a Food Trailer!
Lots of work performed. The following items are NEW:
- 4 Cooper Tires on Aluminum 6 bolt wheels
- Bosch Brakes all around
- Master Cylinder
- Valve Seals
- Water Pump
- Belts and hoses
- Wiper Motor
- Gaskets (Head and Exhaust)
- All Brake lines
- 1.75" Exhaust
- 7" LED Headlights
- KwikWire Electrical Wiring Harness
- Lares Steering Box
- Epoxy Primer Paint
- Lizard Skin Thermal Ceramic and Sound Deadener Weatherproof interior coatings
- Fuel Tank and Fuel Lines
- U joints
- 4 Air Shocks
- Moog Bushings (Control arms/sway bar/Tracking bar etc.)
- Weather Stripping
- Moog Ball Joints
- Wheel Bearings
- Class IV Tow Hitch
- Heated/Massage Electric Captains Chair
- LTrack Installed on Floor
- Interior LED lights and Rooftop LED Work Light
- (Switch on dash)
*THIS IS AN ANTIQUE TRUCK AND SOLD AS IS. Should not be used for long distances.
- Transmission - Manual: 3 Speed on the column
- Gas Engine: 4.0L Inline 6 250 2bbl
- Custom Wheels: 6 Bolt Mag Aluminum
- Exterior Work Lights: LED in rear
- Mounted Interior Tool Box