$10,350 Item No: FL-T-169L2
Location: Florida - Pickup or have it transported!
Right here is a vintage 1973 - 18' Chevrolet P20 step van truck that was previously used for selling ice cream but is now ready for a new mobile business adventure! Read through more information listed down below.
$10,350 in Florida
See this equipment on video...
Its body has been recently been repainted with white primer paint and truck also comes with an RV roof sealant. This is an older truck, frequent oil changes and fluid checks are necessary. Inside height is Approx 6' 6" - 7' there is added height to stand up easier. Its engine was rebuilt in 2013 while the transmission was rebuilt in 2015. Regular oil changes, fluid checks, and tune-ups done. With 10k engine miles.
Note: Should be transported, not driven, if going long distance. It's originally an ice cream truck so it only goes about 55mph and you don't really want to keep it at that speed for a long period of time. It has been sitting for a while and will need a tune-up before regular use.
This is a VINTAGE item, Sold AS-IS.
*Breaker panel doesn't work.
*In storage for a year, but has been started periodically, but not driven.
*needs new windshield wiper motor
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 5' screen service window (passenger side)
- Exterior Customer Counter: fixed
- Exterior Lighting: 2 spotlights
- Interior Lighting: 3 ceiling lights
- Breaker Panel
- Hand-washing Sink: space saver
- Fresh Water Tank: 15 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 20 gal
- A/C Power Outlets: 3 interior 110v outlets
- Transmission - Automatic
- Extra Concession Windows: 1; passenger side
- Gas Engine
- Custom Wheels
- Klinger Trading non-fixed cold pan
- exterior magnetic menu board
- new vinyl flooring
- white primer paint exterior
- 1 exterior shore outlet
- 115v water pump
- RV roof sealant
- new battery as of 2021