$74,800 Item No: CA-T-556M2
Location: California - Pickup or have it transported!
Take the successful track for your mobile business by getting this 2000 GMC Workhorse 28.5' kitchen food truck! Its new engine was installed in August 2015 while its transmission was changed in 2013. See more details below! .
This food truck's kitchen was installed in 2011 and this vehicle has passed the smog test in October 2020. It has 226,000 original miles and 52,000 engine miles. Plumbing works great!
*Seller has an electric warmer on the truck that no longer turns on, currently using it for storage of kitchen tools.
*The seats have patchy cosmetic blemishes.
*electrical works but feels a bit dated, as with the lights
- Concession Window(s): 2
- Cabinets: plenty of storage space
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Awning: 7'W x 3.8'H
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Backup Camera
- Propane Tank(s): 2 - 20 gallons
- Generator: Cummins 7000 watts
- Upright Freezer: 24" True Model: T-23F
- Refrigerator: 1 - 36" True T-35 upright & 1 True TUC-27 undercounter fridge
- Prep Station Cooler: 24" True Model: TSSU-48-12
- Stovetop: 4 burners
- Oven: 24" - 1 rack
- Flatgrill: 30'"
- Fryer(s): American Range Model: AF-35/50 - 40,000 BTU installed in 2020
- Stock Pot Burner: American Range 16"
- Food Warmer: electrical, needs repair
- Steam Table: 54"
- Exhaust Hood: 11.5'
- Exhaust Fan: 3 fans
- Fire Extinguisher: 1 standard and 1 Class K
- Pro Fire Suppression System
- Exterior Lighting: LED
- Interior Lighting: LED
- Breaker Panel: 30 amps
- Hot Water Heater: 10 gal
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink: Large, Restaurant Size!
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 40 gal
- A/C Power Outlets: 8
- Gas Engine