$82,500 all Item No: ND-T-896P2
Location: North Dakota - Pickup or have it transported!
This 2002 Workhorse P42 step van food truck and a 2021 v-nose 18' trailer is a dynamic duo that's set to success! Find out more about this incredible offer by contacting us today!
You Save: $16,500 (16% off)
Price Now: $82,500 all
See this equipment on video...
The food truck measures 28' bumper to bumper with a 2020 kitchen build-out. It is powered by a strong diesel motor and has driven 241,500 miles. The trailer is used to carry the rest of the equipment such as the BBQ smoker and the chest freezer.
*small power steering leak
Open to selling separately, call for more information
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2002
- Manufacturer: Workhorse
- Model: P42 Kitchen Food Truck
- Length: 28'
- How many miles on the body?: 241,500
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2020
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: 12,000 btu
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 6' x 3'
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: from floor to ceiling
- Insulated Walls: light insulation in walls
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold down stainless steel
- Propane Tank(s): 1 - 100 gal
- Generator: DuroMax 12k dual fuel (less than a year old)
- Upright Freezer: Avantco 15.6 cf
- Deep Freezer: in the trailer
- Slide-top Cooler: Galaxy 7 cu ft
- Reach-In Upright Cooler: in the trailer
- Prep Station Cooler: 28"
- Stovetop: Cook Rite 4 burners
- Oven: Cook Rite
- Flatgrill: Cook Rite 36"
- BBQ Smoker: Fast Eddies (in the trailer)
- Fryer(s): 40lb double basket fryer
- Steam Table: 28" 2-well
- Exhaust Hood: 10' CaptiveAire
- Exhaust Fan: 1/2 hp
- Pro Fire Suppression System: ProTex II
- Work Table: 1 - 55", 1 - 4', and 2 - 2' stainless steel tables
- Grease Trap
- Interior Lighting: LED moisture housings
- Electrical Outlets: 8 outlets inside
- Breaker Panel: 115
- Hot Water Heater: On demand
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 37 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 50 gal
- Cash Register: below counter
- Transmission - Automatic: Allison recently serviced
- Diesel Engine: Cummins 4bt
- second generator DuroMax 10k
- cup holders