$22,400 Item No: NV-T-313K2
Location: Nevada - Pickup or have it transported!
Build your dreams by turning this 1991 - 17' Ford Econoline 350 food truck into a full mobile kitchen! This vehicle has just been serviced, everything is mechanically sound and truck runs well! .
Very low mileage with only 45,461 miles and also has a new grey exterior vinyl wrap. Ceiling height is 6.675'. Seller used to tow a smoker which is why there are fewer cooking mechanisms inside the truck. The rear A/C unit is focused on the cooking space that connects to the generator.
*need hoses for the air filter
*The cab A/C but doesn't do too well on a hot day.
*no cooking equipment
- Air Conditioning: front A/C blows air plus window A/C unit in back (generator)
- Concession Window(s): 1 Nevada NSF regulation concession window
- Removable Trailer Hitch
- Cabinets: NSF stainless steel shelves
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: fully NSF covered ceiling to floor
- Insulated Walls
- Floor Drains
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: NSF diamond aluminum flooring.
- Exterior Customer Counter: removable
- Refrigerator: stainless steel upright fridge/freezer combo
- Fire Extinguisher
- Work Table
- Exterior Lighting: customizable
- Interior Lighting
- GFI Outlets
- Breaker Panel
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank
- Gray Water Tank
- A/C Power Outlets
- Water Tank
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine
- housing at the back of truck for large propane tank
- housing for the generator all connected to breaker box