$55,000 Item No: TN-MB-316I3
Location: Tennessee - Pickup or have it transported!
This stylish and trendy mobile boutique truck features an eye-catching wrap and a nice interior, perfect for the fashion-forward individual on the go like you. Grab your phone and contact us today!
$55,000 in Tennessee
See this equipment on video...
The interior is set up with shelves, racks, and a dressing room with hardwood floors. The generator and stairs are included. Its interior has been rebuilt in January 2019. Check out its specs/features listed below.
lines and pads
• All new tires
• New passenger jump seat
• All new spark plugs, fluids, hoses and belts
• New shock absorbers
• Automatic on/off floodlights and security electrical kill switch
• New alternator
• Dometic AC unit for retail area with interior lighting
• Retail area including rack space and check-out
• Custom folding aluminum entrance stairs
• Rear glass doors for customer access
12,000 lb. GVW
Seller's Notes: It has 75% tread on all new tires. Mechanical issues were updated and repaired in 2019.
*ABS does not work. The brakes work perfectly without it.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2007
- Manufacturer: Morgan Olson
- Model: Workhorse Mobile Boutique Truck
- VIN #: 5B4JPD2V773424046
- What energy source does the business part run on?: FUEL (Gas, Propane, Diesel)
- If unit has an engine, how many Miles on the engine?: 94,598 miles
- Air Conditioning: New cab A/C compressor, lines and condenser
- Cabinets: Has storage cabinets, shelves and rack space for sale of clothin
- Backup Camera
- Surveillance Cameras: Rear view camera
- Generator: Yamaha EF 3000i SEB
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Open Signage
- Dressing Room
- Electrical Outlets
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine
- Exterior Work Lights
- Yamaha EF 3000i SEB electric start generator in slide out drawer
- Custom aluminum, staircase
- Anti theft kill switch
- Custom vinyl wrap
- Dual rear doors: Original truck door s and custom see through customer doors
- Dressing room with mirror
- Blackboards on open doors for daily advertising
- New fuel tank, filler neck and sending unit