Used 1999 Freightliner MT-35 Fully Loaded Diesel Food Truck for Sale in Arizona!
Item No: AZ-T-416F2
SOLDRoll up your sleeves and get ready to make some serious money with this astonishingly designed 1999 Freightliner MT-35 food truck. This fully loaded unit was only used for 8 months by its original owner. With a standing height of approximately 8' and a September 2018 kitchen build-out. See below for complete specs!
$54,890. in Arizona
Similar Items Available...
Buckle up for your next business venture! Start your newest career with this very good condition used food truck that has... more
Fulfill your heart's desires with this turnkey 1987 gas Chevrolet P30 Step Van kitchen food truck! Has a standing interior height... more
This 1999 Chevrolet P30 Step Van food truck comes fully operational with everything brand new. It's ready for your personal touch... more
Make a purchase that's truly worth it! Get this awesome 2005 model Freightliner Food Truck that has 200,000 miles on its engine!... more
Step up to the plate and serve happiness in every corner of town with this 1992 Chevrolet P30 21' stepvan all-purpose food... more
Cook up your dream menu and serve the line with this 2006 Ford E350 24' Step Van Kitchen Food Truck! Cool, funky and will surely... more
A ready to go, turnkey 2003 Workhorse P30 23' Stepvan Kitchen Food Truck is up for sale! Rare opportunity to own a well-known and... more
Build the momentum of your mobile food business' victory with this reconditioned 1985 Chevrolet P30 Step Van loaded kitchen food... more
Experience the action in the street food business scene when you roll with this 1985 Chevrolet step van food truck! Vehicle is... more
One of the greatest pleasures you can have is to run your own highly profitable business. Make it happen with this 2001... more
Be an accomplished mobile food business entrepreneur with this 1998 International 1652sc 24' Stepvan Kitchen Food Truck! Equipped... more
Get on the business road with this 1989 model GMC food truck that has 22,000 miles on its new engine! This has all the necessary... more
This unit was purchased from a Hostess Auction a Few years back and only had one owner ever since it has been converted into a food truck. A very clean unit with 114k miles. About $1500-2000 in pans and utensils to be included in this amazing sale so make sure you won't miss this!
*Some minor repairs done to get the vehicle back on the road before it was converted into a food truck.
- Air Conditioning
- Concession Window(s): 6X4/split 2 Window
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Insulated Walls: Standard Interior Insulation
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold Down
- Propane Tank(s): 20 Gallon
- Generator: 8750 Predator
- Prep Station Cooler: 5'
- Stovetop: There is a space where a 2 Burner can be installed
- Chargrill: 40"
- Flatgrill: 36"
- Fryer(s): Standard Double Fryer/2 Baskets
- Steam Table: Double Well able to hold 6 1/2 Pans or Two Full Hotel Pans
- Exhaust Hood: 8'
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Custom Ansul System
- Exterior Lighting: LED
- Interior Lighting: LED
- GFI Outlets: 4
- Breaker Panel: 30
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 40 Gallon
- Gray Water Tank: 60 Gallon
- A/C Power Outlets: Truck is wired to install A/C
- Transmission - Manual: 4 Speed Manual Cummings Diesel Engine
- Diesel Engine: 3.9L Cummings
- Back-up Alarm
- Exterior Work Lights: LED Mounted on the Front Window Light at Back of Truck
- Stainless Steel Shelving
- Rear Door
- Additional T-Valve to connect a Backup propane tank in the event of a 3 Day Event
- Smallwares & utensils, a $1,500 value