Used 1999 Freightliner MT-35 Fully Loaded Diesel Food Truck for Sale in Arizona!
Item No: AZ-T-416F2
SOLDRoll up your sleeves and get ready to make some serious money with this astonishingly designed 1999 Freightliner MT-35 food truck. This fully loaded unit was only used for 8 months by its original owner. With a standing height of approximately 8' and a September 2018 kitchen build-out. See below for complete specs!
$54,890 .in Arizona
Similar Items Available...
Reasonable Offers Welcome! Don't hesitate! Succeed sooner when you're rocking this 1998 model Freightliner MT45 Food Truck. This... more
For Sale in California - This is a 1989 GMC Food Truck that has 177,000 miles on it. Unit is in good condition and it's all set... more
Turn your money-making dreams into reality with this custom-built 1997 12' x 24' Freightliner Food Truck that is permitted for its... more
REASONABLE OFFERS WELCOME! Hit the streets and start making money ASAP with this 2000 Gas Workhorse Food Truck with a 2017... more
Been dreaming of operating a kitchen on wheels? Soar high and make it all happen with this turnkey 2003 Workhorse P30 all-purpose... more
Create next level street food meals when you roll up with this 2001 model Chevy Workhorse used food truck that has an equipped... more
Bring out the very best Chef in you and start your very own mobile food business with this turn-key 1995 model Chevy P30... more
Don't stop the awesome cooking when you're inside this 1997 model Ford box van food truck that is featuring an equipped 2017... more
The best food trips are always on wheels! Grab this fully equipped 2006 model Workhorse food truck that is in good condition. Has... more
Don't miss this! A great condition, fully self-contained food truck that's ready to roll. . more
Be a major competitor in the street food business industry! Get started with this 2004 model 21' Freightliner MT45 food truck... more
Make the best menu set of your career yet when you start cooking inside this awesome 2000 Chevy Workhorse P32 food truck that has... more
This unit was purchased from a Hostess Auction a Few years back and only had one owner ever since it has been converted into a food truck. A very clean unit with 114k miles. About $1500-2000 in pans and utensils to be included in this amazing sale so make sure you won't miss this!
*Some minor repairs done to get the vehicle back on the road before it was converted into a food truck.
- Air Conditioning
- Concession Window(s): 6X4/split 2 Window
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Insulated Walls: Standard Interior Insulation
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold Down
- Propane Tank(s): 20 Gallon
- Generator: 8750 Predator
- Prep Station Cooler: 5'
- Stovetop: There is a space where a 2 Burner can be installed
- Chargrill: 40"
- Flatgrill: 36"
- Fryer(s): Standard Double Fryer/2 Baskets
- Steam Table: Double Well able to hold 6 1/2 Pans or Two Full Hotel Pans
- Exhaust Hood: 8'
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Custom Ansul System
- Exterior Lighting: LED
- Interior Lighting: LED
- GFI Outlets: 4
- Breaker Panel: 30
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 40 Gallon
- Gray Water Tank: 60 Gallon
- A/C Power Outlets: Truck is wired to install A/C
- Transmission - Manual: 4 Speed Manual Cummings Diesel Engine
- Diesel Engine: 3.9L Cummings
- Back-up Alarm
- Exterior Work Lights: LED Mounted on the Front Window Light at Back of Truck
- Additional 1: Stainless Steel Shelving
- Additional 2: Rear Door
- Additional 3: Additional T-Valve to connect a Backup propane tank in the event of a 3 Day Event
- Additional 4: Smallwares & utensils, a $1,500 value