$60,500 Item No: TX-T-629O2
Location: Texas - Pickup Only for this item
Speed up your mobile culinary success with the help of this 2007 Freightliner 20' step van kitchen food truck! More details below.
$60,500 in Texas
See this equipment on video...
This truck runs on a diesel motor and has a 2013 kitchen build-out. It'll need a new wrap to customize with its new owner's business.
*driver's seat a little worn
*rust on the back bumper
*valve of the hot water heater needs to be replaced
*steam table's plug/drain needs to be replaced
*wiring for electric plugs needs updating
*The inverter and generator don't communicate with each other to allow generator power to equipment inside. May need to replace the inverter. Uses shore power for now.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2007
- Manufacturer: Freightliner
- Model: Step Van Kitchen Food Truck
- Length: 20'
- How many Miles on the engine?: 183,855 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2013
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): 2
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Insulated Walls: fiberglass
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: partial wood
- Surveillance Cameras: installed but not used
- Propane Tank(s): 1 - 50 gal
- Generator: Generac
- Shore Power Cord: 25ft. 4 prong with one L Shape
- Upright Freezer: True T-19F
- Refrigerator: True T-49 upright fridge
- Prep Station Cooler: 48"
- Chef Base: 24"
- Stovetop: 2 gas burners
- Oven: Full with one tray in oven.
- Chargrill: 24"
- Flatgrill: 24"
- Fryer(s): 2 Pitco 40 gal double basket fryers
- Steam Table: custom made to fit 3 hotel pans
- Exhaust Hood: 10'
- Exhaust Fan
- Fire Extinguisher
- Pro Fire Suppression System
- Work Table: 1 - 24" and 1 - 36"
- Exterior Lighting: small LED above seving windows
- Interior Lighting: fluorescent
- Electrical Outlets: needs work
- Breaker Panel: 50 amps
- Hot Water Heater: On Demand
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink: Also has counter top that lifts up and down over it.
- Fresh Water Tank: 40 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 50 gal
- Sound System: inside - needs work; speakers built inside and out
- Transmission - Automatic
- Extra Concession Windows: big window on the passenger Side ("well")
- Diesel Engine
- Back-up Alarm
- Exterior Work Lights
- built in cooler next to service window
- built in area for tall trash can
- lots of storage/shelving