$57,475 Item No: TX-T-530G2
Location: Texas - Pickup or have it transported!
Food trucks are the perfect fit to offer new and exciting ways to experience life to your patrons with hectic schedules. Here is a self-sustaining 1991 Chevrolet Workhorse P30 Step Van Dually with roughly 100k miles in its rebuilt Chevy 350 V8 motor. Inquire now! .
This truck was built for speed, efficiency and large volume. It has been featured on a major culinary network. Truck is currently permitted in several counties.
*Wrap will need to be removed at buyers expense before operating. For sale is the truck only, not the business.
- Air Conditioning: overhead
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Exterior Customer Counter: 2 fold down ext counters
- Backup Camera
- Propane Tank(s): (2) 40lb propane tanks
- Generator: 8000w POWERTECH Diesel Generator-4000hrs
- Deep Freezer: 20”
- Refrigerator: 27” True T19 Reach-in Refrigerator
- Stovetop: 36" Vulcan Range 4 burner with a 12” griddle
- Oven: Vulcan
- Flatgrill: 24"
- Fryer(s): (2) 40lb Adcraft fryers
- Exhaust Hood
- Fire Extinguisher: ABC & K Fire Extinguishers
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Buckeye
- Work Table
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- GFI Outlets
- Hot Water Heater: Propane tankless water heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 50 gal
- 55 cup Rice Master rice cooker (55cups in 22mins)
- Toastmaster 3 drawer warmer