$28,000 Item No: TN-T-090L2
Location: Tennessee - Pickup or have it transported!
Start your dream mobile ice cream business with ease when you become the next owner of this turnkey 2002 Chevy Workhorse step van ice cream truck! This complete mobile ice cream unit comes with a new Onan fuel-injected 7.5KW generator and a rear liftgate for indoor catering gigs! Don't miss out on this great find, call us today and we'll help you bring it home!
$28,000 in Tennessee
This ice cream truck has been serviced regularly and is in excellent condition. It has been used constantly since 2014 and heaviest in the warmer months. All-new front-end suspension, bushings, etc. installed in November 2020. Brand new wrap but trademarked logos would have to be removed.
The new fuel injected type generator was much more expensive than carbureted and helps prevent vapor lock in very hot weather. The liftgate (an 8k piece of equipment) is a lifesaver and helps load and unload. One dip cabinet is on casters and can be rolled off for indoor or tent-covered events like weddings, convention center shows, etc.
*Front bumper sits a little tilted
*Driver's seat is a bit ragged.
- Air Conditioning: Front & Rear - only both on shore power
- Concession Window(s): one - estimate six feet
- Cabinets: 4 wall attached cabinets
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Insulated Walls
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fixed - width more than sufficient
- Backup Camera
- Generator: 7.5KW Onan Fuel Injected
- Upright Freezer: Large - Purchased at Lowes
- Slide-top Cooler: 2 Global Dip Cabinets
- Refrigerator: Mid-size
- Fire Extinguisher
- Work Table
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 30 gallons
- A/C Power Outlets
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine: Chevy V8
- 2019 Onan FI generator - 550 hours