$52,800 Item No: UT-T-694K2
Location: Utah - Pickup or have it transported!
Engage in the exciting and highly-profitable mobile food industry with the help of this very neat 1988 Chevy 23' step van all-purpose food truck! This unit is in immaculate condition and has the essential equipment to let you start immediately! Don't wait up, call us today and we'll help you bring it home!
$52,800 in Utah
This food truck's kitchen was built in 2019 with all-new equipment. The kitchen was used for a total of 30 hours only. 86k miles, 51k miles on the new engine.
*Passenger seat belt needs installation.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1988
- Manufacturer: Chevy
- Model: Step Van All-Purpose Food Truck
- Length: 23'
- How many miles on the body?: 86,000
- How many miles on the engine?: 51,000
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2019
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: Top, 1200 BTU's
- Concession Window(s): 1, 6'x3'
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold Down
- Surveillance Cameras
- Propane Tank(s): 100 lb propane tank
- Generator: 6500w Briggs and Stratton
- Refrigerator: 20 Cu Ft, Upright
- Prep Station Cooler: 4 ft
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Breaker Panel: 50 amps
- Hot Water Heater: 7 gal
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 35 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 50 gal
- Electrical Outlets
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine