$33,000 all Item No: CAN-T-369E3
Location: British Columbia - Pickup Only for this item
Available for you to purchase today is a vintage 1954 GM Coach bus + a licensed reefer trailer combo! Both units are ready to help kickstart your mobile culinary adventures, call us for more details!Price in USD:
$33,000 all in British Columbia
Kitchen was built in 1990.
Seller's note: Hood and Fire Suppression System would get Annual Certification and Fire Department Inspected. Regular cleaning of the hood and stainless steel filters. The bus is 90% aluminum but the reefer trailer's body is wood under metal with a steel framing. Both units have vinyl flooring, walls, and ceilings. Stainless steel around where needed for cooking, food preparation areas, washing area by sinks, and sales counter. Reefer trailer body is good. The bus is functional but has been moved by permits because we only did 3-4 events a year, so it hasn't been Licensed and Certified for regular road use. The dash gauges got vandalized and don't work and the charging system stopped working recently. The only rust spot is the floor under the driver's feet. Bus or Reefer trailer hasn't been driven in the winter since its conversion in 1990. The bus has air brakes and air ride suspension but manual steering. Rides and steers nicely on the road but is a little tough to steer when parking. The Reefer trailer has electric brakes and can be towed by any pickup. It also comes with electric brakes with a modern and updated cooler unit. Have matching multiple locks to secure the bus and reefer with one key. Additional info from the seller:
*All certifications have expired.
*bus body paint is tarnished but rust free
*rear bumper is damaged
*odometer is broken
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1954
- VIN #: TDH4801252
- Manufacturer: GM
- Model: Coach Bus Food Truck
- Length: 40'
- How many Miles on the body?: 100,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 1990
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS
- Concession Window(s): 3 - 4'
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: behind cooking area
- Propane Tank(s): 3 - 100 lbs
- Shore Power Cord: 75' twist cupler
- Deep Freezer
- Flatgrill: 4'
- Fryer(s): 2 Therma-Tek double basket fryers
- Food Warmer
- Exhaust Hood: 10'
- Exhaust Fan: 1 HP
- Fire Extinguisher
- Pro Fire Suppression System
- Work Table: 10' total stainless steel and 1 - 4' Arborite
- Interior Lighting: 4' luorescent
- Electrical Outlets: 6 or 8
- Breaker Panel: 50 amp
- Hot Water Heater: 25 gal
- Hand-washing Sink
- Double Sink
- Gray Water Tank: 35 gal
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine: Detroit
- Anti-Lock Brakes: air brakes
- Licensed Legal 14' reefer trailer
- steps for all doors and serving windows
- 50' food grade water hose
- storage racks in the bus and the trailer